Third Trimester of Pregnancy
The period of carrying a developing fetus within the female body or can be said the period from conception to birth is called pregnancy. It also is known as gravidity or gestation, during this time one or more offspring develops inside a woman womb. A normal pregnancy lasts about 40-42 weeks and is broken into three trimesters. And each trimester long about three months or 14 weeks.The third trimester is the final stage of fetal growth. As like 1st-trimester third trimester of pregnancy is also sensitive to this time. This part of pregnancy is very important like 1st trimester of pregnancy.
Pregnancy trimester range is:
- First trimester weeks (1 week -12 week)
- Second trimester weeks (Often called the golden period. 13 week -28 week)
- Third trimester weeks (29 week -40 week)
Foods to avoid during pregnancy:
- Soft cheese made from unpasteurized milk.Those may contain E-coli or Listeria.
- Raw cookie dough or cake batter may contain Salmonella, So those foods should avoid during pregnancy.
- Fish like shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tile fish contain a high level of mercury.
- Unpasteurized juice or cide (including fresh squeezed) also should avoid because they may contain E-coli.
- Unpasteurized milk.Because Amuy contains bacteria such as Campylobacter, E-coli, Listeria etc.
- Homemade ice cream may contain uncooked eggs, which may contain Salmonella.
- Smoked seafood (Refrigerated versions are not safe unless they have been cooked 160 degree Fahrenheit)
- Raw or under cooked meat or poultry contain E-coli.
- Try to avoid liver products like liver sausage. Because they may contain a lot of vitamin A. Execs of vitamin A can harm your baby.
- Energy drinks may contain high levels of caffeine.So it should avoid at the times.
7 to 9 months is 3rd-trimester baby growth and development stage.The following changes you might notice in the third trimester :
- Breathing difficulty
- Heartburn and indigestion during the third trimester
- Swelling of the ankles, fingers, and face. ( If happens sudden swelling in third-trimester this could be a sign of Preeclampsia. At the moment quickly contact your doctor)
- Hemorrhoids are common during third-trimester of pregnancy. Two type of are – 1. Internal hemorrhoids, 2. External hemorrhoids
- Women leaking from their breasts during the third trimester which is most common and this is called colostrum.
- Trouble sleeping.Because of the baby would kick at night or heavy weight. (Sleep on your left-hand side for easy sleeping. And you may also use this pregnancy pillow for sleeping comfort)
- The baby moving to lower in your abdomen
- Contractions, which can be a sign of real or false labor
- And too much starch marks will create on belly.(which can be controlled by this STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL CREAM)
How to reduce breathing problem in third-trimester of pregnancy?
- Stay hydrated, drink more water and avoid spicy food which will make your body dehydrate.
- Have diet that is rich in iron and prevents from anemia.
- Wear comfortable and loose fitting dress. Tight clothes pressure your body and make you tired quickly.
- Always think positive and stay cool. Due to heat and sweating require oxygen and thus you’ll feel breathless.
- Do light exercises to get more oxygen. Keep away from stress yourself and light exercise will help you to relax.
How to prevent Heartburn at last trimester of pregnancy?
There are several ways to control and relief from heartburn during pregnancy or third-trimester of pregnancy because this time heartburn feeling happens more. You can follow the bellow points:
- Avoid smoking: if you are regular on smoking just avoid now.
- Watch your weight: Weight gain is common at this time but keep your weight gain in a level to minimize the amount of pressure on your digestive tract. Excess weights can make heartburn.
- Avoid drink during meals: Try to avoid or drink a little while you’re getting meals. Too much fluid mixed with food and swell the stomach.As a result feel aggravating heartburn.
- Take short meal: Skip from the vast meal at a time but you can take a short meal every 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Chew food completely: If you chew food completely then less work your stomach has to do. Plus when you eat too quickly, you often swallow air, which can form gas pockets in your belly.
Those bellow products can relieve you during the second and third trimester!!