When you are a mom of one-and-a-half- to two-year-olds you have to pay more attention to their food and nutrition, offering the right kind of nutrients will help the power your child’s growth and development. With a little planning, you can ensure that your child is getting healthy and the best breakfast on a regular basis.
The bellow healthy baby breakfast recipes will help to provide your child’s a well-balanced diet and a happy breakfast.
1. Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Wheat sandwich bread – 3 pieces
- Apple – 1 ( cut into long, thin sticks)
- Peanut butter
- Cinnamon -1/4 teaspoons
- Cut all edges of each bread slice, make it thin as possible with a rolling pin.
- Place Peanut butter on the bread slice and spread it.
- Then add the sliced apple in two columns with a little cinnamon.
- Complete rolling the bread and finally cut into 3-4 pieces as you like.
2. Brainy Breakfast
- Greek yogurt – 1 cup
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- Mixed berries – 1/2 cup
- Chopped walnuts – 2 tablespoons
- Flax seeds (ground or whole) -2 tablespoons
- Ground cinnamon -1/2 teaspoon
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Now ready to serve
3. Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwiches
- Bread slice – 4
- Cheeses cream – 2 tablespoons
- Grated cucumber – 1 tablespoon
- Grated carrot – 1 tablespoon
- Grated ginger – ¼ tablespoon (as my 2 years baby does not refuse it –2 Years Old Baby Food Menu )
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Remove excess water from grated cucumber using a tissue. Then add all ingredients (without bread) in a mixing bowl and mixed them properly.
- Take around 1 tablespoon of the cheese, mixed on 1 bread slice, spread them properly.
- Close with another slice of bread.
- Finally, trim the edges of the bread, cut diagonally and serve.
4.Green Veggie Pancakes
- Zucchini, broccoli/cauliflower -1 cup
- Flour- 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- Dry basil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chop the vegetables properly.
- Add the chopped vegetables into a mixing bowl and mix with the flour, salt, egg, basil, garlic powder.
- Place 1 tbsp of the oil into the pan, remain it in medium heat. And make pancakes one by one.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Finally, serve with marinara sauce.
5. Overnight Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt and Fruit
- Oats ( instant or old fashioned ) – 1 cup
- Plain greek yogurt -1 cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Almond milk – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh or frozen berries – ½ cup
- Honey – 3 tablespoons
- Optional add-ins – chopped nuts and dried fruit.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients (milk, yogurt, oats, honey, and berries ) and stir them properly.
- Pour the mixer in a Mason jar.
- Cover the jar tightly ( Mason Jars available here) and refrigerate it for a minimum of 6 hrs to overnight.
- In the morning, open jar and ready for breakfast (to reduce more cold keep in room temperature for 15 -20 minutes)
- Take amazing taste !!!
You may also try this food at another mealtime.