Pregnancy Guide from Real Experience
Dream! yes, it is the vision to each woman to be a mom after marry. A baby is a great gift from the almighty. And when your dream comes to be true that means when you conceive and become pregnant it is really a great news for you and your family. Wish your happy pregnancy. But do you know what happens during 1st three months of pregnancy cycle?If you think some pregnancy guide should you know then today I will share some experience during my first trimester pregnancy.
After confirmation of positive report of pregnancy you will notice some physical and mental changes which are following-
- Too much acidity is a major change with your health. After having some foods it rise very rapidly.
- The smells of cosmetics product like soap, perfume or cream make you so painful feelings and those can be the cause of you vomiting.
- Too much weakness is another symptom at first trimester pregnancy period.
- You may also feel dozy.
- You will notice that the foods contain protein like meat, fish, egg or milk will avoid on that time.
- More sweating is another change of your health.
What Should Follow During Pregnancy Cycle at Home-
- At first you will go to a doctor for suggestions and follow her/his instructions at home.
- Should drink more water as possible.
- Use those types of shoes which will not sleep at bathroom or floor and always try to fell positive.
- Take more vegetable.
- At this time many thinking comes in mind which can affect to you and your baby’s health and mind.So you have to be positive always.
What Should Avoid During Pregnancy ?
This 1st 3months is called most danger period of pregnancy time. Because at that time there is the most risk for discourage. So you have to take care yourself and some food and activities should avoid for your safety. Those are –
- Green papaya
- And it is highly recommended to avoid from physical relation during first 3 months of pregnancy time.
That’s above are my first 3 months pregnancy experience. I fell happy to share with you and hope you will pass good times in 1st 3 months as well total time your pregnancy period.